Spindlar

Här kan vi prata om det mesta som rör Buffy

Spindlar

Inläggav Hedas » ons apr 06, 2005 18:15

Hej.. jag har en fråga... visst finns de ett avsnitt där de kommer upp spindlar ur en låda?? jag misstänker att i sådant fall så skulle de var med i s3 eller?? vet nån vilket avsnitt de var???

Jag tror att snider säger Why don´t you do like regular kids and deling drugs??
Hedas
Demon Fodder

Inläggav JRT » ons apr 06, 2005 18:24

Spindelkrypen var med i avsnitt 3x19 Choices.

Välkommen förresten.
Angel: I got two modes with people: bite and avoid. Hard to shift.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.
Användarvisningsbild
JRT
Zeppo

Inläggav Binchy » ons apr 06, 2005 18:45

Välkommen, glöm inte att gå in i Presentationslänkarna i FAQ-avdelningen och presentera dig. http://www.buffyforum.se/viewtopic.php?t=1409

Snyder: You... all of you... why couldn't you be dealing drugs like normal people...
We saved the world, I say we party! I mean... I got all pretty.
Buffy: I'm gonna give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every person on the face of the Earth to do it.
Xander: Yay?

An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her - Agatha Christie Mallowan, or not
Användarvisningsbild
Binchy
Slayer

Inläggav Zaxx » ons apr 06, 2005 23:30

Är det inte scenen ur introt du menar ?
Användarvisningsbild
Zaxx
Gay-polis, Buns of STEEL

Inläggav Binchy » ons apr 06, 2005 23:34

The Box of Gavroc hette lådan, om jag inte minns fel. The Mayor ser allt för härlig ut när han sitter med serviett i halsen och smaskar i sig spindel efter spindel.
Buffy: I'm gonna give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every person on the face of the Earth to do it.

An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her - Agatha Christie Mallowan, or not
Användarvisningsbild
Binchy
Slayer

Inläggav JRT » ons apr 06, 2005 23:42

Plus, these babies are high in fiber. And what's the fun in becoming an immortal demon if you're not regular, am I right? :D
Angel: I got two modes with people: bite and avoid. Hard to shift.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.
Användarvisningsbild
JRT
Zeppo

Inläggav Binchy » ons apr 06, 2005 23:49

JRT skrev:Plus, these babies are high in fiber. And what's the fun in becoming an immortal demon if you're not regular, am I right? :D

Exactly!

Användarvisningsbild
Binchy
Slayer

Återgå till Allmänt om BtVS