Dollhouse i utländsk media

Diskussioner som inte rör specifika avsnitt av Dollhouse hör hemma här.

Inläggav HeY » lör maj 16, 2009 13:31

adolvsson skrev:
HeY skrev:Vet inte om ngn skrivit men detta är från kristin:

Vi har redan hurrat och pratat i tittarsiffrortråden, men jo, det är klar det behöver spridas så ingen missar. Yay indeed, dubbel-yay.

Jag såg det precis, men jag antog att det skulle skrivas här så jag missade det. Men som du säger behöver det spridas så why not (skrev också en notis i Nu-tråden - ha ha) :D

"I like your thinking!"
Tegan Quin to me 21/11 -09

"True love is when you don't care where somebody's fingers have been." - Ingrid Michaelson
"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulphurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting." - Sue Sylvester, Glee

Last.fm | Twitter | Tumblr
Användarvisningsbild
HeY
typ 12

Inläggav AKS » mån maj 18, 2009 20:48

Joss om S2 (spoilers/småspoilers för 1.13):
http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/05/joss-whe ... newal.html
Last.fm | Avatar av: B-F

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

A pit is not complete without a Freeman climbing out of it.
-- vortigaunt i Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav HeY » mån maj 18, 2009 21:24

Jag ser fram emot cross-overn med 'Til Death!

"I like your thinking!"
Tegan Quin to me 21/11 -09

"True love is when you don't care where somebody's fingers have been." - Ingrid Michaelson
"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulphurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting." - Sue Sylvester, Glee

Last.fm | Twitter | Tumblr
Användarvisningsbild
HeY
typ 12

Inläggav AKS » tis maj 19, 2009 7:28

Kevin Reilly (Fox) om varför de förnyade Dollhouse, men inte TSCC:

Dollhouse was renewed and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles was cancelled. Both shows struggled in the ratings, but Terminator was the higher-rated of the two (4.6 million viewers on average vs. 3.7 million for Dollhouse). Fox Entertainment Prez Kevin Reilly tried to persuade reporters this wasn't an either/or situation. What tipped the decision? Dollhouse's star producer, Joss Whedon.

Said Reilly, "This is a bet on Joss Whedon. If you looked at the profile of that show, he has an unbelievably loyal fan base. It did consistent in the 'live' ratings [when it aired in its time period] and consistently [ranked] as one of the biggest time-shifting shows on the air so we're placing our bet on Joss."

As for his thoughts on Terminator: "I think it had a nice little run," Reilly said.

http://www.tv.com/story/14890.html?&tag=buzz;1

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav noike » tis maj 19, 2009 11:40

Skulle faktiskt tro att SCC slutchanser ökade lite i och med Dollhouse. De måste ha funderat på att behålla SF-fredagen intakt -- det hade kunnat skapa en mer tradition och på sikt ge mer tittare på fredagarna.
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

:: snow crunch :: poäng: 51 / 100 ::
Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav Garim » tor jun 04, 2009 17:24

Alan Tudyk on Dollhouse, V and Wash the TV show.

BLAST: I caught that sneak mention of Firefly. You know there are always rumors of “Serenity 2″ flying around, and Joss does have a history of bringing back characters from the beyond. Would you do another one?

AT: Oh yeah, I’ve been telling Joss to do a whole TV series on Wash. Forget about it, that’s what I want!

BLAST: I don’t think you know what you just did. I think the fans will explode.

AT: Well, I’ve said that to fans before and and they go, (unenthusiastically) “Yeah! But actually the great thing about “Firefly” was everyone working together…”, and I say, “Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’ll start with one and go from there!” But yeah, of course I would do it.

Oh! (spoiler S2) BLAST: Oh–will we see you next season?

AT: (pause) Yes you will.

Han är skojig den mannen! Wash the TV-show :D
Serenity: Knowing which River not to cross...
'If we want her to be exactly she'll never be exactly I know the only really real Buffy is really Buffy and she's gone' who?
Remember that if you keep one foot in the past and one in the future, you're just pissing on the present.
Användarvisningsbild
Garim
Big Bad

Inläggav AKS » tor jul 23, 2009 18:29

Intervju med Joss om S2 som man inte ska läsa om man är spoilerkänslig.

Han tar dock bl a upp Amy Acker som ju skrivit på för en annan serie:

Among the several big shockers last season: Amy Acker’s character is not a Dollhouse doctor, she’s a Doll. Acker’s in a new show [ABC’s Happy Town]. Is she back at all?

Even though Happy Town only has a seven-episode order, we could only get her for three episodes. Networks cooperating with each other is not how that works. We do have some things in store to shake up her world a little bit. The question will come up, how do you live your life once you find out that’s who you are. It might make you a little bit nuts.

Bara att hoppas att den serien läggs ner med andra ord. :)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav adolvsson » tor jul 23, 2009 19:55

AKS skrev:Intervju med Joss om S2 som man inte ska läsa om man är spoilerkänslig.

Han tar dock bl a upp Amy Acker som ju skrivit på för en annan serie:

The question will come up, how do you live your life once you find out that’s who you are. It might make you a little bit nuts.

Jag tycker den där kommentaren stämmer rätt bra överrens med min tolkning av Whiskeys agerande i Epitaph One. Jag tyckte ju inte hon kändes så mycket som en tom docka, utan mer som en Dr Saunders som fått veta att hon var docka och agerar som hon anser att en docka agerar. Plus isoleringsbaserad tokighet, då'rå. Tror väl jag skrev något dylikt.

Och ja, död åt Happy Town, det är inte precis som om den lät för jävla intressant till att börja med.
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav Tob » mån aug 03, 2009 20:31

Dollhouse: What's to Come in Season 2

Joss skrev:Welcome to the biggest surprise of my career - our Season 2.

Joss skrev:We will be visiting that future every now and then. It will not be something where we can change it or where we send people back in time or anybody has metal under their flesh. I love that stuff but apparently that gets you canceled.

:D
World gonna end... where else would I want to be?
- Xander, Grave 6.22
Användarvisningsbild
Tob
Watcher

Inläggav gaspode » tis aug 04, 2009 2:01

Tob skrev:
Joss skrev:We will be visiting that future every now and then. It will not be something where we can change it or where we send people back in time or anybody has metal under their flesh. I love that stuff but apparently that gets you canceled.

:unlove:
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav AKS » tis sep 22, 2009 22:39

Det här tycker jag känns positivt:

"Epitaph One," the unaired final episode of last season, showed a glimpse of a future. [Readers, if you haven't seen it, get it on DVD!] Would you say that it's a malleable future? Could this future be averted?

Yeah. We talked about whether it was malleable or not, and right now we pretty much take it as gospel. But then we have a lot of different opinions about how it gets there and who does what. We're fascinated by the implications of this future, and a lot of this season has been guided by it without being so beholden to it that people who didn't see it won't understand. We were incited by the idea that the abuse of power is more widespread than just this one house.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtra ... d-job.html

Så att det inte bara glöms bort. Tror iofs det sagts förut, men i vilket fall så gillar jag Q&A-intervjuer så rekommenderar att läsa den ändå. :)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav adolvsson » fre sep 25, 2009 20:09

Welcome to the Dollhouse: My Interview with Joss Whedon, av Alyssa (med det passande efternamnet) Rosenberg.
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav Mush » tis jan 05, 2010 23:54

Så nya avsnitt denna vecka?
Jag är en drömmare, Can you reach my halmtak?
Användarvisningsbild
Mush
Big Bad

Föregående

Återgå till Allmänt om Dollhouse