Tittarsiffror

Diskussioner som inte rör specifika avsnitt av Dollhouse hör hemma här.

Inläggav AKS » mån apr 06, 2009 19:06

ja, efter att ha läst det där kan jag väl höja till 10%. Naturligtvis kommer chanserna att höjas en hel del om serien får bättre demo och fler tittare. Men så som det ser ut nu: på sin höjd 10%. And then I'm generous.
Last.fm | Avatar av: B-F

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

A pit is not complete without a Freeman climbing out of it.
-- vortigaunt i Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav MrBurkle » tis apr 07, 2009 23:29

Ytterligare något som länkades från whedonesque

http://www.businessinsider.com/dollhous ... ion-2009-4

stämmer det sista?
"they don't even have to look at the screen"

Alltid antagit att man mäter sådana där siffror genom att man frågar ett urval av befolkningen vad dom tittade på...
The cake is a lie
MrBurkle
Minion

Inläggav gaspode » tis apr 07, 2009 23:38

Ja, jag förstår verkligen inte hur folk tror att det funkar, skulle ALLA tv-apparater ha nån magisk funktion som skickar ut information om vad de tittar på?

Nej, det skall vara utvalda hushåll som har en särskild box installerad som mäter det där. ett urval, inte som man ringer runt, utan på nåt sätt får man "logga in" när man kollar på TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav AKS » ons apr 08, 2009 7:24

Haha, ja, det där var fullkomligt idiotiskt. :D

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » lör apr 18, 2009 17:05

Matt Roush om Dollhouses chanser:

Question: I was wondering if you could provide me a realistic outlook on the chance that Dollhouse will be renewed for another season. I'm a huge Joss Whedon fan, but not a blind one. I realize the flaws with the show, especially early in its run. If it had continued that way, I wouldn't even be writing to get your opinion; I'd gladly bid it adieu. But the last few episodes were very strong with good indications of where this show will go. Perhaps this isn't the best way to go about watching TV, but I'm hanging in there because of the show I think it will be, rather than the show it is now. Being such a fan of Whedon's work, I know that his major strengths are long-term storytelling (no one can shock me the way Whedon can; he never takes the predictable route) and character development. Honestly, if I'm introducing a friend to Buffy, I start them at the second season. Angel didn't really find itself until the second season, either. However, both shows went on to become programs that rank among the best television has produced. That Dollhouse has improved so radically so quickly bodes well in my eyes. I've read websites saying it's over, forget about it, and others saying it's being considered for renewal. Those purporting renewal cite Whedon's fan base, known for their DVD-buying prowess (guilty as charged), a stable audience that isn't gaining, but also isn't lessening as weeks go by, improving reviews among critics, and the cheapness of production. Plus, apparently the PVR numbers are very good, which may not translate into ad space, but would contribute to DVD sales. Of course on the flip side is an economic crisis and pitiful ratings. I'm trying not to be naive about this, looking for the last-minute savior the way I was when Angel, Firefly, Veronica Mars, Deadwood, etc. were canceled.—Katelyn

Matt Roush: I’m going to stay cautiously optimistic on this front for now, but honestly, there’s no way of knowing until Fox lays out its schedule in mid-May. There are arguments for and against renewing a show this out of the box, and the bar at Fox is obviously higher—maybe even on Fridays—than it was at the old WB, which nurtured Buffy and Angel in their early years. There also seems to be a split among critics as to whether Dollhouse has the chops of Joss’s early shows to develop into a classic. I know I’d like to see it try. I’ll take the show’s temperature this week now that I’m stepping in to moderate a panel on Dollhouse at the Paley Fest in Los Angeles on Wednesday (the night before, I’ll be celebrating the Internet success of his musical marvel Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog).
http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/ask-matt/ask-matt-who-to-root-for-on-the-amazing-race-623.html?&page=3

Finns en till Whedonfråga om ni följer länken. Varför går Joss tillbaka till FOX?

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav brat » mån apr 20, 2009 21:40

En strökommentar från eonline som gjorde mig lite glad. :)

"Prison Break was back—and making Dollhouse look good. The returning series averaged 3.4 million on Friday; Dollhouse was averaging 4 million in the same time slot for Fox."
1. "it could be like this, just like this"
2. "I was so fucking scared"
3. "honestly, I just wanna see you more"
4. "you'd better be"
5. "well now you have to deal with the consequences"
Hederomnämnande: "I want to keep growing with you"
Användarvisningsbild
brat
Big Bad

Inläggav AKS » mån apr 20, 2009 21:50

Jepp, det där är bra för Dollhouse. Det höjde chanserna för serien att få fortsätta. Att de inser att ingen serie klarar sig bra på FOX på fredagar. Iofs ökade det ännu mer chanserna för reality. :( Och då följer jag cirka 5-6 realityserier så jag är inte rabiat anti-reality, men ändå... Inte så att det behövs mer.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav noike » mån apr 20, 2009 22:06

AKS skrev:Inte så att det behövs mer.

Det behövs mer kvalitetsreality i sådana fall, men chansen att ett sådant dyker upp på FOX är nog mindre än aqtt Firefly plockas upp igen.
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

:: snow crunch :: poäng: 51 / 100 ::
Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav AKS » mån apr 20, 2009 22:11

Ja, du har helt rätt i allt du skriver, Nicklas. Extremt medhåll.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav Tob » mån apr 20, 2009 22:37

Ingen som har koll på vad Prison Break låg på nivå när det gick på måndagar i höstas?
World gonna end... where else would I want to be?
- Xander, Grave 6.22
Användarvisningsbild
Tob
Watcher

Inläggav Tam » mån apr 20, 2009 22:50

Tob skrev:Ingen som har koll på vad Prison Break låg på nivå när det gick på måndagar i höstas?

Mellan 5 och 6,5 miljoner, tycks det.
http://fame.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/sho ... p?t=899319
Don't make fun. I worked long and hard to get this pompous.

RDR
Användarvisningsbild
Tam
Watcher

Inläggav HeY » lör apr 25, 2009 20:40

Hej, jag heter Joss Whedon och jag är snart arbetslös:

Dollhouse - 2.99 million, 1.2 demo

"I like your thinking!"
Tegan Quin to me 21/11 -09

"True love is when you don't care where somebody's fingers have been." - Ingrid Michaelson
"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulphurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting." - Sue Sylvester, Glee

Last.fm | Twitter | Tumblr
Användarvisningsbild
HeY
typ 12

Inläggav AKS » lör apr 25, 2009 23:05

Men FUCK! Jag hade ju nästan fått upp hoppet litegrann. Varför gjorde FOX det där uppehållet för en serie som till och med går/gick sämre än Dollhouse?! KÖRT.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » lör maj 02, 2009 20:17

Ytterligare en spik i kistan. Och precis som jag nämnt förut så lär väl detta öka TSCCs chanser något. Men :( :( ändå. Det är så, så illa dåd et gäller tittarsiffrorna.

A full show table will be delayed, but James Hibberd reports that Dollhouse sunk yet again, this time to a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating, with 3.1 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/05/02/up ... gain/17885

(edit) Fast "sunk yet again"... Om mina siffror från förra veckan stämmer är det 100k plus. Ja, ja... I vilket fall inte förnyarsiffror. (/edit)

(edit) Eller jo, den har ju sjunkit i demon... (/edit)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav Garim » lör maj 02, 2009 22:44

Deprimerande. La la la.
Serenity: Knowing which River not to cross...
'If we want her to be exactly she'll never be exactly I know the only really real Buffy is really Buffy and she's gone' who?
Remember that if you keep one foot in the past and one in the future, you're just pissing on the present.
Användarvisningsbild
Garim
Big Bad

Inläggav Tam » sön maj 03, 2009 1:36

Those aren't even Hitler numbers... :(
Don't make fun. I worked long and hard to get this pompous.

RDR
Användarvisningsbild
Tam
Watcher

Inläggav noike » sön maj 03, 2009 12:50

Jag vill vill vill vill ha en säsong två. FFS. Min hjärna klarar inte av det här och har förankrat sig vid tanken att FOX helt plötsligt ska visa sig vara trevliga och kämpa för att förbättra kvaliten på tv-program oavsett kostnad. Ja, jag vet. Verklighet är inte min grej uppenbarligen.
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav AKS » sön maj 03, 2009 13:05

Well, de kan ju göra "en NBC" helt plötsligt. Tveksamt, men under kan ske.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav Mr.Tweed » mån maj 04, 2009 9:05

Verklighet är inte min grej uppenbarligen.

Bah! Jag skrattar verkligheten i ansiktet.
Lamb. Innocent and Delicious!
Användarvisningsbild
Mr.Tweed
Minion

Inläggav AKS » lör maj 09, 2009 19:21

Well, fuck. Det värsta är att serien fortsätter att sjunka t.o.m. i finalen = FOX lär förutspå att den nedåtgående trenden fortsätter. :(

I still haven’t seen the overnight report, but James Hibberd reports Dollhouse was seen by 2.8 million viewers and earned a 1.0 preliminary adults 18-49 rating. Looks like “Gossi” in the comments called it right!

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/05/09/fr ... ayed/18368

Undras hur TSCC trend såg ut de sista avsnitten på säsongen? Om den var stabilare och FOX vill satsa på scripted på fredagar så kan den helt plötsligt ha större chans än Dollhouse...

(edit) Tydligen kan siffrorna komma att ändras något, men enbart marginellt... (/edit)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » lör maj 09, 2009 23:34

Så här skriver Matt Roush om förnyelsechanserna (som vi diskuterat mycket i Omega-tråden):

Is it curtains for Dollhouse as well? We should find out in about a week if not sooner (Fox’s upfront is May 18). A renewal would be a giant leap of faith on Fox’s part that this provocative but wildly uneven show has room to grow beyond the mild (if vocal) cult that attends anything Joss Whedon creates. I tended to run hot and cold on this show during its 12-episode run, intrigued by the implications of the soul-sucking technology and the tonal shifts from episode to episode but less convinced than usual by the viability of the premise and, more to the point, less compelled by the human mysteries at the story’s core. Still, if this Dollhouse is the arena Whedon chooses to play in until his Next Big Thing, I hope he gets another chance to refine it. (At the very least, I hope we get to see the so-far-unscheduled “Epitaph One” 13th episode, directed by Whedon, which goes way outside the box to imagine the apocalyptic implications of what the Dollhouse has wrought.)

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/matt-rou ... -1011.html
(Innehåller detaljerad beskrivning av 1.12 Omega.)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav adolvsson » sön maj 10, 2009 0:16

På tal om...
AKS skrev:
(At the very least, I hope we get to see the so-far-unscheduled “Epitaph One” 13th episode, directed by Whedon, which goes way outside the box to imagine the apocalyptic implications of what the Dollhouse has wrought.)

... läste jag det här hos Kristin...
Well, no one's officially confirming anything, and this is all still entirely in the theoretical dreamy dream stage, but reliable sources tell us exclusively that spinning off "Epitaph One" into a new series is "not exactly outside the realm of Joss’ master plan." So even if Dollhouse proper doesn't get a pickup for season two, there might still be an alternate Dollverse for us to play in. What do you think of that?!

... och tyckte att det lät ju som en fasligt tuff tanke.
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav AKS » ons maj 13, 2009 7:24

Så här sägs det just nu om Dollhouses förnyelsechanser:

Sources say Dollhouse fans shouldn't lose hope; that despite the show's recent ratings, the show is still alive. Whedon pitched the network on his vision for season two late last week. Discussions have commenced between Fox and the studio about how to make the show work financially.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/05/fox-pick ... arget.html

Hoppet lever naturligtvis så länge de diskuterar priset på serien. Om produktionsbolaget ser en möjlighet att tjäna mycket pengar på DVD-utgåvorna så kan de ju tänkas sänka priset på Dollhouse en del för att fortsätta tjäna pengar på S2 och då blir ju chanserna för förnyelse mycket högre.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » fre maj 15, 2009 7:56

Fansajten Dollverse om Dollhouses chanser:
http://www.dollverse.com/2009/05/dollho ... n-day.html

Den senaste veckan eller så har Dollhouse börjat få ett mer positivt buzz vad gäller förnyelsechanserna. Även om jag fortfarande inte tror att det är så stor chans att den förnyas, kanske ökats till 30% nu då eller nåt sånt, så har det i alla fall gått så långt att jag inte skulle bli förvånad om den förnyades. Det som är synd är väl att det inte finns en chans att två lågpresterande scifi-serier kommer tilbaka och jag vill verkligen ha en fortsättning på TSCC. Men det är väl och har nog varit mer eller mindre kört hela tiden. Men se på FNL! Under kan ske! (Fast kanske inte på Fox...?)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav noike » lör maj 16, 2009 2:59

Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav gaspode » lör maj 16, 2009 3:02

noike skrev:http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/05/dollhouse-second-season.html
:lovebunnier: :extas:

jag väntar tills det är officiellt innan jag slösar mina extaskaniner, men ett litet woooo! vågar jag mig på.
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav noike » lör maj 16, 2009 3:06

Jag hade varit lite mer skeptisk om inte folk bakom serien hade varit wohooiga.
Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav adolvsson » lör maj 16, 2009 3:07

jagskaintehurraförränpåmåndagnärdetärofficielltjagskaintehurraförränpåmåndagnärdetärofficielltmendetblirsvårtatthållavadjaglovar...
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson

Inläggav adolvsson » lör maj 16, 2009 3:11

Okej, nu såg jag folket bakom som woohade. HURRAH!

Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson

Inläggav gaspode » lör maj 16, 2009 3:20

OKEJ DÅ!

:extas: :extas: :extas: :extas: :extas: :extas: :extas:
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

FöregåendeNästa

Återgå till Allmänt om Dollhouse