Manus

Här kan vi prata om det mesta som rör Buffy

Manus

Inläggav Tooticki » tis jun 10, 2008 12:33

Läste i "The watchers guide Vol 1" att manusen brukar (brukade) ha en del humor som t.ex i "Innocence" står det såhär:

"A couple of soldiers pass. Xander suavely nods to them. They nod back and pass without comment, because they are extras."

Undrar om det står liknande humor i dom mer tragiska avsnitten som t.ex "The body" och "The gift"? :) Skulle vara kul att veta.
"We're your arch-nemesises...ses."
Användarvisningsbild
Tooticki
Minion

Inläggav A bear » tis jun 10, 2008 12:55

Tooticki skrev:Läste i "The watchers guide Vol 1" att manusen brukar (brukade) ha en del humor som t.ex i "Innocence" står det såhär:

"A couple of soldiers pass. Xander suavely nods to them. They nod back and pass without comment, because they are extras."

Undrar om det står liknande humor i dom mer tragiska avsnitten som t.ex "The body" och "The gift"? :) Skulle vara kul att veta.

Du kan ju läsa själv på http://www.unreliablenarrator.net/buffyverse.asp .

Favoritscenanvisningen är väl nästan från "Chosen": And she holds out her scythe to Faith. A moment, and Faith takes it. Stabs the guy behind her without looking at him. And then goes apeshit on the fuckers.
"There's been a contamination."

"You're like the Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch."

"I've been saying, anybody who didn't get that this is the last season after this scene was missing the point." - Joss Whedon, 7.01
Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav Nyx » ons jun 11, 2008 0:08

A bear skrev:
Tooticki skrev:Läste i "The watchers guide Vol 1" att manusen brukar (brukade) ha en del humor som t.ex i "Innocence" står det såhär:

Du kan ju läsa själv på http://www.unreliablenarrator.net/buffyverse.asp .

Favoritscenanvisningen är väl nästan från "Chosen": And she holds out her scythe to Faith. A moment, and Faith takes it. Stabs the guy behind her without looking at him. And then goes apeshit on the fuckers.

Är det inte i den scenen det finns en nod till LotR också, typ "Sauron himself would have gone 'Dude!'" eller någonting liknande? :D

All worthy work is open to interpretations the author did not intend. Art isn't your pet -- it's your kid. It grows up and talks back to you. - Joss Whedon

Does Joss Whedon even breathe oxygen, or does he subsist on the carbon dioxide that his fans expel in bouts of terror and frustration? - Mark Watches Buffy
Användarvisningsbild
Nyx
Witch

Inläggav HeY » tor jun 12, 2008 1:25

Nyx skrev:Är det inte i den scenen det finns en nod till LotR också, typ "Sauron himself would have gone 'Dude!'" eller någonting liknande? :D

Mhm!
SLO MO: Buffy rises. Sweaty, bloodied, hair in her face, but nothing but resolve in her eyes. The First is nowhere in sight as she takes a step forward, two, stumbling, hunched steps...

Rona sees her and throws her the scythe. Buffy catches it. Stands a little straighter.

And SCREAMS, and swings the back of the axe like it's a bat, knocking five vamps back and over the edge in one blow. Sauron himself would be, like, "dude..."

Jag gillar denna också:
They are taking out a bunch (Spike keeping his end up just fine, thank you), holding off others -- but the vamps keep coming, endlessly. It's brutal and dark and sweaty and bloody and I love it. I love it.

Joss is a funny guy!

"I like your thinking!"
Tegan Quin to me 21/11 -09

"True love is when you don't care where somebody's fingers have been." - Ingrid Michaelson
"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulphurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting." - Sue Sylvester, Glee

Last.fm | Twitter | Tumblr
Användarvisningsbild
HeY
typ 12

Återgå till Allmänt om BtVS