Dollhouse i utländsk media

Diskussioner som inte rör specifika avsnitt av Dollhouse hör hemma här.

Dollhouse i utländsk media

Inläggav AKS » tis jul 08, 2008 1:27

Den här Joss Whedon-intervjun hör väl egentligen hemma i femton olika trådar, men jag skapade i stället en helt ny. Voilà! :) (Lägg märke till den hoppfulla titeln också. Vi kommer att få starta en tråd om Dollhouse i svensk media! Promise.)

I alla fall så talar Joss här om Dollhouse, Doctor Horrible, Goners m.m.:
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/07/07/jo ... -and-more/
Last.fm | Avatar av: B-F

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

A pit is not complete without a Freeman climbing out of it.
-- vortigaunt i Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav sfinx » tis jul 08, 2008 1:33

I am the world’s laziest workaholic.

Önskar man vore så lat när det gällde det kreativa, vad jag skulle få gjort. :)
"funny, and clever, and gorgeous, and sexy. Or Scottish, which is the quick way of saying it"
Moffat har en skotsk agenda...

"...Alla tycker ju om Schweizernöt."
Maria

Du, Doctor Who, du ska bara SCHHH!
Rombat.
Användarvisningsbild
sfinx
Plysch!

Inläggav AKS » tis jul 15, 2008 23:57

Video där Ausiello på ew.com intervjuar Joss Whedon om Dollhouse:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/07/vid ... p-jos.html

Inget nytt direkt. Han pratar om Dr Horrible också.

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » ons jul 16, 2008 18:00

Peter Liguori på FOX har bl.a. detta att säga om Dollhouse (min fetstil):

MR: When it comes to “Dollhouse,” do you have time to build that audience? We all love Joss but sometimes the faithful can be louder than the numbers.

PL: It’s the age-old question. Every show is different. You can launch a show and it’s a 4-share show. It’s not going to become a 24-share show. The thing with Joss, you launch his show and instantly it becomes somebody’s favorite show. To me, in this current television environment, if you can be somebody’s favorite show, you’d better be patient with that show.

[It used to be] and 18-share show, that was the bar you had to jump over. If you’re looking at a 7-share show in an 18-share-hit environment, wrap it up, move on. Done. Today, I sit there and say, you know, I sat there from a distance and saw “House” premiere at a 7-share. I know I have certain tools at my disposal for promotional platforms. And you know what, I’d rather know I have a very strong, loyal core that I can build on. That being said, getting out of the gate is important in this environment.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com ... llhou.html

Okej, det är ju bra att han inte förväntar sig några astronomiska shares för denna serie utan snarare väntar sig en lojal publik som han i så fall kan bygga vidare på. Det om tålamod är 5% lovande tycker jag. (Bara 5% eftersom det trots allt är FOX vi pratar om.)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » fre jul 18, 2008 1:45

Video med Joss på eonline. Inget nytt eller så förutom att det är ett par veckor kvar tills avsnitt 2 ska börja spelas in.

http://uk.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/de ... 67e3e31458

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav Tomas » tis jul 22, 2008 10:57

http://whedonesque.com/comments/17005

Joss skrev:Welcome (back) to the Dollhouse.

A New Pilot? A New Hope? A Prequel? A Nyquil? What's the skinny on DOLLHOUSE and why doesn't this link to anything?

Hi guys. Well, it’s been an eventful week. While all of you have been enjoying (and in some cases, suddenly NOT enjoying) our adorable little musical romp “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog” (exclusively available on iTunes!) (And I lied about some people not enjoying it!) I’ve been busying myself with a little something I like to call DOLLHOUSE. Finishing a new episode. Finishing a new… here’s the headline… FIRST episode.

What’s that, you say? A second first? How can such a thing be? Does it defy the laws of all physics? Well, I sat down with Rutherford D. Actualperson to do a quick Q&A and give you all the skinny on the progress of my new series (Available on iTunes at some point one would assume!)

Rutherford D. Actualperson: Joss. You are a legend in the industry, and your forehead is a normal size proportionate to your face. Tell me about the idea behind doing a new first episode. Didn’t you already shoot one?

Joss: Yes, Ruhthie, I did. And it was grand, simply grand.

R.D.A: Then why shoot another? Also, your teeth are whitish.

Joss: I said it was grand, I didn’t say it was comprehensible. I showed some scenes to David Lynch and he’s all, “whuh?” Bad sign. But I kid.

The fact is, I’m very proud of the ep we shot and the series is making me crazy with the excitement. But I tend to come at things sideways, and there were a few clarity issues for some viewers. There were also some slight issues with tone – I was in a dark, noir kind of place (where, as many of you know, I make my home), and didn’t bring the visceral pop the network had expected from the script. The network was cool about it, but not sure how to come out of the gate with the ep.

R.D.A.: So they made you do another. It’s Firefly all over again! Run! For the love of God, HE’S CALLING FROM THE HOUSE!!!

Joss: Wow. Good panic.

R.D.A.: I try. But I am genuinely concerned. Also your smooth skin and elegant hands are making me bi-curious.

Joss: Well, the idea to do a new first episode wasn’t the network’s. It was mine. I understood their consternation, and saw the gap between my style and their expectations, and I suggested I shoot a new ep and make the one I’d shot the second. It isn’t going to be buried, like the pilot of Firefly. It’s simply coming after another, slightly cleaner ep. And because unlike Firefly, it isn’t a two hour epic which introduces everyone to each other, the onus isn’t on the new ep to explain a million things.

The fact is, Fox ordered the series before we shot a frame and then, after the strike, I had literally two months to write and prep the whole thing. Which means simply that the network has to figure out what they might want to tweak AFTER it was shot, unlike a pilot. Buffy didn’t make the fall sched, Angel got shut down when they saw the second ep outline… it’s birth pangs. The network truly gets the premise (this is a whole new crew, as you know), loves the cast, is excited about the show – but they’re also specific about how they want to bring people to the show and I not only respect that, I kinda have to slap my forehead that I didn’t tailor my tone and structure to the network’s needs, since that’s something I pride myself on.

R.D.A.: You’re not just being the good soldier?

Joss: We both know from years of experience that I’m a crap soldier, though I am an accomplished fan-dancer. No, this is a very cold look at what’s going on, and it’s not an Us vs Them. The truth is, I’m in love with this world, and I don’t care how people get into it. I have a million things to say about (and through) all of these characters, and I don’t mind which ones I say first. I think I just turned in a pretty cool pilot script. [Editor’s note: that means someone TOLD him THEY thought it was cool. He has no judgement of his own. This is sad, but on the plus side, it was probably one of his writers, who actually ARE cool. So rest easy.]

R.D.A.: So what does this mean for production?

Joss: We’ve pushed an extra few days so I can prep this bitch within an inch of its life, i.e., read it once more.

R.D.A.: But how will this affect the foundation of the very turning of our precious earth, and by that I mean Comiccon?

Joss: Yeah. Unfortunately, we won’t have a new teaser to show, since we’ll start shooting after the con. People will have to settle for chatting with Eliza and Tahmoh. But they’re likeable folk. (Sadly, Tahmoh only speaks Canadian, though he has a lovely translator at his side, like Isabella Rosselini in “White Nights”.) We’ll still rock the panel, but showing clips is kind of a tradition, so my emoticon doth frown.

R.D.A.: And the first first episode?

Joss: I’ll reshoot a few scenes, but it’ll basically air as is. When I was given seven episodes, I referred to them as “the Seven Pilots”, ‘cause you always have to lay out the premise one way or another in those early eps. So instead of Grumpy, this particular episode will be Sneezy. (Seriously. Eliza fights POLLEN! Sooo sexy.)

R.D.A.: So Eliza’s still a different character every week?

Joss: Often several.

R.D.A: And in the Dollhouse, the amazing-looking facility where all the beautiful people whose memories have been wiped live in a state of unselfconscious innocence, the showers are co-ed? [Editor’s note: the showers are co-ed?]

Joss: The showers are co-ed. [Editor’s note: HOT damn.]

R.D.A.: So nothing of substance has been changed. Shower-wise.

Joss: You are a sad, lonely actual man, Actualman.

R.D.A.: So true, so true. Thank you for talking/fan-dancing to me. Anything else you’d like to add?

Joss: Available exclusively on iTunes! Oh. About Dollhouse? Only that it’s going to be a funhouse ride of excitement, fear, existential angst and co-ed showers. That I love it. Love the writers, love the cast, and already blissfully live in the strange, compelling world of the removable self. Hmm. When I pitched it to Eliza, she said “My God, it’s my life!” But after that sentence, I think maybe it’s mine.

R.D.A.: I guess we’ll have to wait till January to see what you’ve cooked up.

Joss: And I’ll probably keep cooking till the moment I serve.

R.D.A.: Would you hold me?

Joss: Yes, Ruhthie. Yes I will.

[Editor’s note in Strongbad’s voice: IT’S OVER!]

It’s Firefly all over again! Run!
What kind of person could sleep on a night like this?

Very few of us are...
Användarvisningsbild
Tomas
Big Bad

Inläggav gaspode » tis jul 22, 2008 15:13

ok, kanske inte bra nyheter precis, men Joss verkar vid gott mod. Jag är fortfarande arg för att ingen pilot har läckt. nu finns det snart två piloter som borde läcka. Come ON!

showed some scenes to David Lynch and he’s all, “whuh?”

:D :D
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav A bear » tis jul 22, 2008 15:21

Lite underligt med tanke på hur bra mottagande manuset fått (och inte oförtjänt). Jaja. SÅ uselt är inte "The Train Job".
"There's been a contamination."

"You're like the Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch."

"I've been saying, anybody who didn't get that this is the last season after this scene was missing the point." - Joss Whedon, 7.01
Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav noike » tis jul 22, 2008 15:23

There were also some slight issues with tone – I was in a dark, noir kind of place (where, as many of you know, I make my home),

Men! Det är ju knappast en dålig sak. Meh.

Och nej, Train Job är inte uselt bara lite klumpigt utfört.
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

:: snow crunch :: poäng: 51 / 100 ::
Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav AKS » ons sep 10, 2008 19:03

Amy Acker intervjuas om Dollhouse (från 5 september):
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.ph ... 0&id=59493

Om man inte vill veta nåt om serien så bör man inte läsa, annars avslöjas inget om seriens handling som vi inte redan vet.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » mån sep 29, 2008 16:38

Inget nytt, men Matt Roush uttalar sig om Dollhouse och Joss Whedon i sin senaste Q&A:

Question: I have a bad feeling about Dollhouse with all the changes that Joss Whedon is having to make. Actually, I had a foreboding right from the beginning. There's no question Whedon is a genius. There are episodes of Buffy that no one else could have conceived, or even conceived anything remotely like them. There will certainly never be another science-fiction series like, or maybe as good as, Firefly. On the other hand, Whedon is not a very smart genius. Read the transcript of almost any interview or listen to his commentary on any DVD episode and several things become clear. One is that he's his own greatest fan. Another is that he has no respect for what he considers the "average" viewer. His attitude is that if you don't get it, he doesn't want you in the audience. So he gives each brilliant series an unattractive or at least uninformative name and then can't persuade the networks to properly promote or (in the case of Fox and Firefly) even properly broadcast it. So, actors doing wonderful work with delightful dialogue and plot go unappreciated by the vast numbers of people who would have loved them if they had found them. It's looking very much like Dollhouse, which sounds like something produced by Hugh Hefner, is going to go the same way. — Glenn

Matt Roush: I would certainly take issue with the notion that Joss Whedon doesn't respect the "average" viewer, even if it's true he may be trying to attract those who aren't particularly interested in the ordinary. And it's not his fault that Fox treated Firefly so badly. But where Dollhouse is concerned, qualms are understandable, both on the part of fans who worry that Fox won't let Joss be Joss and on the part of the network and studio that are taking a calculated risk in letting Joss be Joss. The good news is that everyone involved is taking time and making corrections at this stage of the process. Who knows how it will all turn out, but better to put the brakes on now while they can than for things to fall apart once it's on the air. Though I'll admit it is unnerving to read of so many stops and starts. Once it's on the air, they won't have that luxury. As for the title: What's in a name, as someone once said. If the risk pays off and Dollhouse becomes the next cult thing, we won't think twice about it, just like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which once sounded so silly tripping off the tongue) has unashamedly become part of the pop-culture lexicon. The one worrisome aspect of all this is that, much as with Fringe, the buzz factor is such that if the show isn't an immediate critical or popular success, there will be those willing to write it off instead of letting it develop into something that could become the next X-Files or Buffy, both of which were allowed to gestate fairly quietly for a while before attaining cult status.

http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Matt/080929

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » fre okt 03, 2008 15:44

Intervju på fem minuter med Joss Whedon och Eliza Dushku. Lite dåligt ljud, men det funkar.

Eliza's lookin' hot!

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav adolvsson » fre okt 03, 2008 16:24

AKS skrev:Eliza's lookin' hot!

That lady. Is freakin'. Gorgeous!
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav AKS » fre okt 03, 2008 21:20

Ja, minst sagt. Verkligen minst sagt. Sultry sultriness.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav Tinwiel » lör okt 04, 2008 2:54

*dreglar* En av världens hetaste.
We're like the world's gayest ninjas!
Being Human
Användarvisningsbild
Tinwiel
barnsligt skräp

Ort: Kramfors (bor dock på Hisingen för tillfället) Ångermanland FTW! (och Hisingen också)

Inläggav Rombat » lör okt 04, 2008 8:20

Really? Söt? Ja. Ganska snygg tom. Men mer. Njaaaaaeeeeee.

But Théoden was not uttely forsaken
Användarvisningsbild
Rombat
knukka!

Inläggav AKS » mån okt 20, 2008 19:11

Dollhouse har återigen tagits upp i Matt Roushs Q&A och detta är en del av hans svar:

In a recent interview with Television Week, the heads of the studio that produces Dollhouse were asked about the status of the show, and 20th co-chair Dana Walden admitted, "The midseason opportunity is a blessing and curse. It's a blessing because you have more time. And it's a curse because you have more time. There's a greater level of scrutiny. There is a greater level of intrusion from executives. The bar just keeps being raised because there's no urgency to put the show on the air. … Being stuck in that limbo with a lot of well-intentioned executives is very difficult for a creator like Joss." She added that the first two episodes "are quite good. The third episode is as compelling a script as I've ever read." So while there's no doubt that Dollhouse is a risk for the studio and the network, everyone involved desperately wants to be in business with Joss, and my advice is to let them roll the dice without getting overly agitated in advance.

http://www.tvguide.com/Roush/Ask-Matt-Chuck-27302.aspx

"Quite good" funkar väl då det är början av en serie och tredje avsnittet verkar ju bli bra. Iofs är det ju bara en person som uttalat sig, men ändå.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » ons dec 10, 2008 21:12

Time recenserar 1.01 Echo:
http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2008/12/0 ... dollhouse/

Lite positivt, lite negativt. Inga spoilers IMO (eller jo, om man inte ens vill veta något alls om handlingen i första avsnittet).

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » tis dec 16, 2008 20:59

Sneak peek (från inspelningen) på Dollhouse. (Eller ja... sneak peek var vad de sa i alla fall, men jag tittade inte på klippet utan lyssnade så vad som eventuellt är sneak peek vet jag inte.) Börjar cirka 1.10 och pågår i cirka tre minuter. Joss Whedon och Eliza Dushku intervjuas. Inget nytt dock, men kul att se dem i alla fall.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi ... lcome.html

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » ons dec 17, 2008 17:37

Jane Espenson gillar (kanske föga förvånande) Dollhouse! Och sen säger hon en del om det också:

"It's really good," Espenson said in an exclusive interview with SCI FI Wire. "I think it could very well appeal to not just Whedonites, but a much broader audience. I think it's extremely good, and the concept just blows me away: It's fantastic, this notion of people who have been erased and are now imprintable with whatever you want them to be. ... It's sci-fi of the most human kind. It's sci-fi about people, as opposed to, you know, phenomena. And I really love that."

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.ph ... 0&id=62851

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » lör dec 20, 2008 12:54

Recension av Ghost (piloten) från IGN. Han vet inte riktigt vad han tycker. Typ.

The show doesn't feel like anything Joss Whedon has done before, in ways both positive and negative. On one hand, it's great that the man who brought us such amazing television as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Firefly (all among my very favorite TV shows) is creating another new world and a series that isn't directly evoking his earlier work or feeling like a simple copy of something he's done before. And there's no doubt he's come up with an idea that is noteworthy and raises lots of intriguing questions.

On the other hand, some small moments aside, the first episode – and note, this is the new first episode, replacing the earlier one which has been discarded – is surprisingly lacking when it comes to the trademark wit Whedon is known for. Even the most outwardly geeky character, Topher (Fran Kranz), has only some mildly amusing lines rather than anything all that funny or memorable, and he's the type of clever audience proxy and/or sarcasm supplier Whedon usually excels at.

(...)

FOX infamously demanded a new pilot for Firefly -- though Whedon is quick to point out that shooting a new first episode for Dollhouse was his suggestion this time -- and the result, "The Train Job" was one of the weaker episodes of that wonderful series and far from the best example of all Firefly could be. Still, it did have that pivotal moment where Malcolm Reynolds kicked a tough talking prisoner into an engine that made you sit up and go, "Oh yes, this is a Joss Whedon show alright!" Unfortunately, the Dollhouse pilot has no such moment, either in dialogue or action. It's certainly laying the foundation for something that can be quite compelling, but in and of itself, the first episode doesn't exactly grab hold in the manner I hoped for.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/940/940128p1.html

(edit) Ooops, femte posten på raken! känns som ett nytt rekord eller nåt. :) (/edit)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » mån dec 22, 2008 0:28

Sjätte posten på raken! :D

Scen från piloten (två minuter):
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/12/exc ... dollh.html

Musiken tycker jag är bra, men det är för mycket av den.

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav AKS » mån jan 12, 2009 20:55

Sjunde posten på raken! :)

Den inte alltför positiva bilden av Dollhouse förstärks ytterligare:

Peter Liguori's New Year Starts Now
Fox's entertainment chairman weighs in on the other networks' prime moves and his own happy returns

Is Dollhouse as bad as we are hearing?
Joss Whedon has an unbelievably loyal fan base, and he really knows how to write to that fan base. I expect that they're going to be there. They're going to enjoy his show. One of the things about airing on Friday night, a show is not expected to have those boffo ratings.

So you're not burying him in the Friday graveyard?
No, I'm not burying him in the Friday graveyard. I'm giving him a little bit of a reprieve by being on Friday.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/articl ... ryid=47168

= Han tror inte att serien kommer att lyckas och tycker inte att den är speciellt bra. Undras hur länge innan Whedon törs tillbaka till TV igen efter att Dollhouse misslyckas (vilket verkar mer och mer troligt tyvärr)?

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav noike » mån jan 12, 2009 21:02

Bah! Överraskningssuccé!
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

:: snow crunch :: poäng: 51 / 100 ::
Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav AKS » mån jan 12, 2009 21:08

I so, so, SO hope so!!

Och tack för att du såg till att det inte blev åtta postningar på raken från mig. :)

-- Portal 2

Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav adolvsson » mån jan 12, 2009 21:33

AKS skrev:Och tack för att du såg till att det inte blev åtta postningar på raken från mig. :)

Jag tackar Nicklas för nu kan jag också posta. Ville inte själv byta din streak, kändes bättre om nån annan hann före, annars hade jag kommenterat för länge sen...

... och vad jag tänker säga vid det här tillfället är, att inte lär det bli bättre av att Dollhouse placerats på samma tid som The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Lär väl innebära risk för båda, att dom drar samma typ av fanbas, och någon av dom kommer bli lidande, och risken är stor att Dollhouse åker dit eftersom TSCC är mer etablerad vid det här laget.

Fast samtidigt kanske det är som Liguori, och Whedon, säger och har sagt, att det gör inte lika mycket nu, när förväntningarna vid den tablåpunkten är lägre.

Och samtidigt är väl det här ändå bara grundlösa antaganden, eftersom det kommer bli en överraskningssuccé som tar världen med häpnad.
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson

Inläggav Garim » tis jan 13, 2009 10:21

adolvsson skrev:... och vad jag tänker säga vid det här tillfället är, att inte lär det bli bättre av att Dollhouse placerats på samma tid som The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Lär väl innebära risk för båda, att dom drar samma typ av fanbas, och någon av dom kommer bli lidande, och risken är stor att Dollhouse åker dit eftersom TSCC är mer etablerad vid det här laget.

Samma tid är det väl ändå inte. Samma dag. Först TSCC, sen Dollhouse. Håller tummarna för att båda klarar sig. TSCC kl 8, Dollhouse kl 9 (och BSG kl 10 fast på annan kanal).
Serenity: Knowing which River not to cross...
'If we want her to be exactly she'll never be exactly I know the only really real Buffy is really Buffy and she's gone' who?
Remember that if you keep one foot in the past and one in the future, you're just pissing on the present.
Användarvisningsbild
Garim
Big Bad

Inläggav adolvsson » tis jan 13, 2009 12:15

Garim skrev:Samma tid är det väl ändå inte. Samma dag. Först TSCC, sen Dollhouse. Håller tummarna för att båda klarar sig. TSCC kl 8, Dollhouse kl 9 (och BSG kl 10 fast på annan kanal).

... Ja.

Jag läste om krocken, eller tolkade texten så, någon annanstans, faktiskt helt utan att reflektera över att dom båda serierna faktiskt är offer på samma kanal. Inte förrän nu. Hoppsan!

Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson

Inläggav VelocityBoy » ons jan 14, 2009 13:53

Garim skrev:Håller tummarna för att båda klarar sig. TSCC kl 8, Dollhouse kl 9 (och BSG kl 10 fast på annan kanal).

Håller med... TSCC har utvecklats till att bli min favoritserie (pågående-) numera jag hoppas verkligen att Joss dragningskraft på något sätt kan bidra till att den får leva vidare.
Användarvisningsbild
VelocityBoy
Zeppo

Inläggav Garim » tor jan 15, 2009 12:09

Reklamspot som kördes i samband med American Idol igår.
Serenity: Knowing which River not to cross...
'If we want her to be exactly she'll never be exactly I know the only really real Buffy is really Buffy and she's gone' who?
Remember that if you keep one foot in the past and one in the future, you're just pissing on the present.
Användarvisningsbild
Garim
Big Bad

Nästa

Återgå till Allmänt om Dollhouse