CC i "The Division"

Diskutera serier och filmer som inte är buffyrelaterade här.

CC i "The Division"

Inläggav Mr Chase » lör mar 27, 2004 20:28

För vad det nu kan vara värt har jag precis läst att CC skall gästspela i ett avsnitt av en serie jag aldrig hört tals om på en amerikansk kabelkanal jag heller aldrig hört talas om.

CHARISMA CARPENTER TO GUEST STAR ON THE
LIFETIME TELEVISION SUNDAY NIGHT DRAMA “THE DIVISION”

LOS ANGELES -- Charisma Carpenter (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “Angel”) will guest star in an upcoming episode of the popular LIFETIME Television series “The Division,” it was announced today by Kelly Goode, Senior Vice President, Programming. The episode, entitled “Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep,” will air Sunday, May 9 at 9PM (ET/PT) on LIFETIME Television.
Carpenter plays Emma Campbell, the victim of a violent crime, who awakens from a nine-year coma to discover the world that she knew has changed. Her husband was murdered by the same shadowy figure who attacked her; her infant son is now ten, being raised by her sister; her parents have since passed away; and the murderer has yet to be brought to justice. Emma must work with her fleeting memory to help the Division identify the shooter before he strikes again.
“Lifetime is thrilled to work with Charisma Carpenter,” said Goode. “We think ‘Angel’ and ‘Buffy’ fans will enjoy seeing her in a new role that showcases her many talents.”
Carpenter is best known to audiences as Cordelia Chase from the WB hit shows “Angel” and “Buffy, the Vampire Slayer.” Most recently, Carpenter appeared in several episodes of the NBC series “Miss Match” with Alicia Silverstone and Ryan O’Neal,

Spoiler för Angel S5and as a special guest star in the 100th episode of “Angel.”
She also starred in the ABC Family movie “See Jane Date.
“The Division” stars regular cast members Bonnie Bedelia, Nancy McKeon, Lisa Vidal, Taraji P. Henson, Jon Hamm and Amy Jo Johnson as San Francisco police investigators trying to balance their personal lives with the demands of working some of the city’s toughest streets.
“The Division” is produced by Viacom Productions for LIFETIME Television. Deborah Joy LeVine is the creator and executive producer, and Aaron Lipstadt is executive producer.
Senast redigerad av Mr Chase lör mar 27, 2004 22:04, redigerad totalt 1 gång.
Rupert Giles: "I'll be back in the Middle Ages."
Miss Calendar: "Did you ever leave?"
Användarvisningsbild
Mr Chase
Zeppo

Inläggav adolvsson » lör mar 27, 2004 21:40

Mr Chase, en liten liten spoilervarning/redigering av texten kanske, för den som inte vill veta att (spoiler Angel säsong 5):
Charisma är special guest star i avsnitt hundra. Vilket ju både antyder att hon inte är med i säsong 5 och att hon kommer tillbaka för den som vet att hon försvinner. Och så vidare.

I övrigt verkar det vara en intressant roll, intressant avsnitt. Blir lite nyfiken.
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Återgå till TV-serier och film