Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Diskutera serier och filmer som inte är buffyrelaterade här.

Inläggav A bear » sön mar 16, 2008 19:19

Jag hade för mig att vi hade en tråd om nya Joss-projekt, men jag kan inte hitta den, och jag är allmänt degig, så vi tar det här:

Ny Joss-musical med Nathan Fillion och Neil Patrick Harris

So.....

The bag is catless.

During the strike I started writing a musical intended as a limited internet series, 3 episodes of approximately 10 minutes each. Writing with me was my brother Jed, his fiancee Maurissa, and my other brother Zack. To my shock and surprise, we finished it. To my greater shock and surprise, we managed (with the help of many people I'll be praising at length soon) to drag it into preproduction (yes, just as DOLLHOUSE was given a start date two months away and all my comics were due.) And today, after a grueling week of writing everything ever while trying to be a producer, I got to start shooting. A musical.

This much I will say: It's the story of a low-rent super-villain, the hero who keeps beating him up, and the cute girl from the laundromat he's too shy to talk to. And I'm having the time of my life.

"DOCTOR HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG"

Neil Patrick Harris.....as Dr. Horrible
Nathan Fillion..........as Captain Hammer
Felicia Day.............as Penny

And a cast of Dozens!

Coming soon.

Felicia Day! :lovebunnier:
"There's been a contamination."

"You're like the Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch."

"I've been saying, anybody who didn't get that this is the last season after this scene was missing the point." - Joss Whedon, 7.01
Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav caffeineaddict » sön mar 16, 2008 19:22

Oh, HELL YES! :D :extas:

"Ma'am, cheese is on it's way. Here's an interim banana."
- VEEP

MP3 | CD | DVD/BD | BF:s favoritfilm 1940-1949: omröstning

Användarvisningsbild
caffeineaddict
Tyrolerhatten

Ort: Inte Norrköping längre, har jag fått påpekat för mig.

Inläggav Tam » sön mar 16, 2008 19:29

Musikal! Roligt!
Don't make fun. I worked long and hard to get this pompous.

RDR
Användarvisningsbild
Tam
Watcher

Inläggav gaspode » sön mar 16, 2008 20:04

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav CheeseGuy » sön mar 16, 2008 21:17

Verkligen, fan vad kul.
Användarvisningsbild
CheeseGuy
Zeppo

Inläggav adolvsson » sön mar 16, 2008 23:59

Whoa! Det där är ju helt sjukt rätt. Något nytt, något annorlunda, och jag kan inte låta bli att tänka på hur bra Sugarshock var. Sådana här saker verkar göra under för Joss kreativa resultat.
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav A bear » mån mar 17, 2008 16:40

Mer från Joss om musikalen

Two things I'd like to makes clear:

1) Felicia Day is irresistible. Resist her. Try! Feel a little foolish now? She lights up the set (not literally; electricians do that), she sings like an angel and her acting is funny and true. Today we had all three principals singing together and it was not unfun. What a bunch.

2) Felicia is partially responsible for this ever happening. "The Guild" first made me realize we could just go out there and get it done, make funny shows all by our lonesomes. In fact, I had coffee (not literally; I had tea) with her just to ask her about the process before I ever thought to cast her. (She has a huge amount of knowledge and talks very fast. I just nodded a lot and tried not to panic.) She's perfect for this part, but it's nice that she also earned it with Karma.

3) I don't have a three. It just seems like I should. More updates the next time my kids wake me up at 3:00! (Well, I guess 3:00 is a three... )

Jag tycker mig se ett mönster här. Jossverseskådis fikar med Joss, Joss får idéer.

Öh! Alexis! Bjud Joss på en öl nån gång!

"I've been saying, anybody who didn't get that this is the last season after this scene was missing the point." - Joss Whedon, 7.01
Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav gaspode » mån mar 17, 2008 16:42

jag gillar den där joss. han är skojig.
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav adolvsson » mån mar 17, 2008 16:48

A bear skrev:"The Guild" first made me realize we could just go out there and get it done, make funny shows all by our lonesomes.

Återigen, det känns lite som med Sugarshock. Åh, allt det här, musikalen och baletten och Dollhouse och SS, får mig att bli alldeles nyförälskad i Joss.
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav caffeineaddict » mån mar 17, 2008 18:12

adolvsson skrev:får mig att bli alldeles nyförälskad i Joss.

Det är ju som alla kärleksförhållanden som är built to last: först tror man att personen i fråga är Gud, sen inser man att han/hon har brister ("I forgot, OK!?") och sen lär man sig acceptera honom/henne trots dess brister och uppskattar då de goda sidorna nästan ännu mer.

"Ma'am, cheese is on it's way. Here's an interim banana."
- VEEP

MP3 | CD | DVD/BD | BF:s favoritfilm 1940-1949: omröstning

Användarvisningsbild
caffeineaddict
Tyrolerhatten

Ort: Inte Norrköping längre, har jag fått påpekat för mig.

Inläggav Nyx » mån mar 17, 2008 22:17

Kunde inte James och Tony fått vara med också så hade jag dansat på små moln istället för att bara göra vågen?

All worthy work is open to interpretations the author did not intend. Art isn't your pet -- it's your kid. It grows up and talks back to you. - Joss Whedon

Does Joss Whedon even breathe oxygen, or does he subsist on the carbon dioxide that his fans expel in bouts of terror and frustration? - Mark Watches Buffy
Användarvisningsbild
Nyx
Witch

Inläggav Illyria » tor mar 20, 2008 0:04

Det är ju inte Joss första musikal and judging by the first one... !!!

Och lilla Dawn har fått en multi episode arc i Gossip Girl: Trachtenberg to appear on 'Gossip'.
Användarvisningsbild
Illyria
Watcher

Inläggav wyndham » lör mar 22, 2008 23:08

A bear skrev:Mer från Joss om musikalen

Two things I'd like to makes clear:

1) Felicia Day is irresistible. Resist her. Try! Feel a little foolish now? She lights up the set (not literally; electricians do that), she sings like an angel and her acting is funny and true. Today we had all three principals singing together and it was not unfun. What a bunch.

2) Felicia is partially responsible for this ever happening. "The Guild" first made me realize we could just go out there and get it done, make funny shows all by our lonesomes. In fact, I had coffee (not literally; I had tea) with her just to ask her about the process before I ever thought to cast her. (She has a huge amount of knowledge and talks very fast. I just nodded a lot and tried not to panic.) She's perfect for this part, but it's nice that she also earned it with Karma.

3) I don't have a three. It just seems like I should. More updates the next time my kids wake me up at 3:00! (Well, I guess 3:00 is a three... )

Jag tycker mig se ett mönster här. Jossverseskådis fikar med Joss, Joss får idéer.

Öh! Alexis! Bjud Joss på en öl nån gång!

Ha! Jag har aldrig tidigare fattat att den gulliga guild-tjejen är samma person som den påfrestande potential-tjejen.
Willow: The school paper is edging on depressing lately. Have you guys noticed that?
Oz: I don’t know. I usually go straight to the obits.

Moln över Ålidhem
Användarvisningsbild
wyndham
Bringer of Beer and Fire

Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Inläggav A bear » tis apr 01, 2008 14:41

Nu skapar jag en egen tråd. Om adminar vill flytta över gamla poster hit så får de väl göra det.

För nu finns en officiell sida för Joss nya webbmusikal. Så det så.

Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav noike » tis apr 01, 2008 16:25

A bear skrev:Nu skapar jag en egen tråd. Om adminar vill flytta över gamla poster hit så får de väl göra det.
Bra gjort. (Split/merge-funktionerna visade sig vara bättre gjorda än de på förra forumet men lider samtidigt av ett rådumt UI. Gah!)
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

:: snow crunch :: poäng: 51 / 100 ::
Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav A bear » tis apr 01, 2008 16:51

Jäklar, Tam hann först med Dr Horrible-avatar.

noike: Tack!

Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav Garim » tis apr 01, 2008 18:40

Det här ser jag fram emot nåt enormt. New media FTW!
Serenity: Knowing which River not to cross...
'If we want her to be exactly she'll never be exactly I know the only really real Buffy is really Buffy and she's gone' who?
Remember that if you keep one foot in the past and one in the future, you're just pissing on the present.
Användarvisningsbild
Garim
Big Bad

Inläggav gaspode » tis apr 01, 2008 18:42

Yay yay yay
yay yay yay

yayayayayayay!

:extas:

Neil Patrick Harris! :lovebunny:

Jag bara uttrycker min förväntan och glädje. also, egen tråd!
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav sfinx » ons apr 02, 2008 0:33

Skojigt och trevlig! Go Joss! :)
"funny, and clever, and gorgeous, and sexy. Or Scottish, which is the quick way of saying it"
Moffat har en skotsk agenda...

"...Alla tycker ju om Schweizernöt."
Maria

Du, Doctor Who, du ska bara SCHHH!
Rombat.
Användarvisningsbild
sfinx
Plysch!

Inläggav Nyx » ons apr 02, 2008 23:30

Hihi! Jag gick just med i FB-gruppen. Och så tittade jag på youtubeklippet där Neil Patrick Harris och killen som spelar Marshall sjunger duett ur Les Misérables... :D

All worthy work is open to interpretations the author did not intend. Art isn't your pet -- it's your kid. It grows up and talks back to you. - Joss Whedon

Does Joss Whedon even breathe oxygen, or does he subsist on the carbon dioxide that his fans expel in bouts of terror and frustration? - Mark Watches Buffy
Användarvisningsbild
Nyx
Witch

Inläggav gaspode » ons apr 02, 2008 23:41

Nyx skrev:Hihi! Jag gick just med i FB-gruppen. Och så tittade jag på youtubeklippet där Neil Patrick Harris och killen som spelar Marshall sjunger duett ur Les Misérables... :D

ååh! :lovebunny:

Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav Nyx » tor apr 03, 2008 0:17

Marshall kan också få vara med i Dr Horrible! :lovebunny:

Användarvisningsbild
Nyx
Witch

Inläggav noike » tor apr 03, 2008 0:33

Han är upptagen, Jason Segel ska göra Muppfilm. Really, really.
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav A bear » tis maj 06, 2008 13:39

Intervju med Felicia. Dr Horrible kommer ut "innan Comicon", så innan slutet av juli alltså.

Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav Garim » tis maj 06, 2008 15:34

Ser fram emot det jättemycket! Bra intervju. Hon verkar vara så himla härlig, Felicia. Hon intervjuade snubben som intervjuade henne dessutom. Finns på Felicias blog: The Flog.
Serenity: Knowing which River not to cross...
'If we want her to be exactly she'll never be exactly I know the only really real Buffy is really Buffy and she's gone' who?
Remember that if you keep one foot in the past and one in the future, you're just pissing on the present.
Användarvisningsbild
Garim
Big Bad

Inläggav noike » ons jun 25, 2008 10:41

Teaser!
[vimeo]1227202[/vimeo]
Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav A bear » ons jun 25, 2008 10:49

noike skrev:Teaser!

:lovebunnier:

"This preview has been approved by the Motion Picture Association of My House."

Användarvisningsbild
A bear
Slayer

Inläggav gaspode » ons jun 25, 2008 12:10

åååååååh! :lovebunnier: :lovebunny:
Användarvisningsbild
gaspode
Queen Tyko

Inläggav madskellig » ons jun 25, 2008 12:37

:D :lovebunnier:

Nu längtar jag ordentligt.
"I hate listening to people's dreams. It is like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody is having sex, I just don't care."

Last.FM
Användarvisningsbild
madskellig
Big Bad

Inläggav eriked » ons jun 25, 2008 12:38

Kommer bli underbart!

'Sometimes the air rises above the clouds' - Flash Gordon
Användarvisningsbild
eriked
Ph.D i tungmetall

Nästa

Återgå till TV-serier och film