När Firefly blir film...

I detta forum hör allmänna diskussioner om Firefly och Serenity hemma.

Inläggav Veidit » tor mar 04, 2004 9:33

Såg detta först nu (ingen vettig IP uppkoppling hemma) men ja nu ska jag fira med en öl innan jobbet :)
Användarvisningsbild
Veidit
Unlucky in love

Inläggav caffeineaddict » tor mar 04, 2004 11:26

Off: Ta dig hit annars, KSM Norrköping har fest och jag får ta med folk.

"Ma'am, cheese is on it's way. Here's an interim banana."
- VEEP

MP3 | CD | DVD/BD | BF:s favoritfilm 1940-1949: omröstning

Användarvisningsbild
caffeineaddict
Tyrolerhatten

Ort: Inte Norrköping längre, har jag fått påpekat för mig.

Inläggav poser » tor mar 04, 2004 12:11

Sluta dricka alkohol, det gör er dumma.

Gods fingerprints
Användarvisningsbild
poser
Unique snowflake

Inläggav noike » tor mar 04, 2004 14:13

poser: jag tror du är svartsjuk och vill ha all öl och whisky själv.
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

:: snow crunch :: poäng: 51 / 100 ::
Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav poser » tor mar 04, 2004 14:19

Whiskyn hoppar jag, ölen kan jag ta.

Gods fingerprints
Användarvisningsbild
poser
Unique snowflake

Inläggav noike » tor mar 04, 2004 14:26

Du är som Adolvsson fast tvärt om. Sjukt. Bägge två.
“It's like algebra. Why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can't you just go fuck yourself?”
Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav poser » tor mar 04, 2004 15:43

Bizarro world

Gods fingerprints
Användarvisningsbild
poser
Unique snowflake

Inläggav adolvsson » tor mar 04, 2004 16:10

poser would you be my evil twin
fight to the death and see who wins
I shall use my precious gold, you do battle with beer
and I'll kick your arse to from here to everywhere

Hrm. Jag behöver mer kaffe...
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav Off » tor mar 04, 2004 21:10

Jag har pengarna på poser. MEst för att jag har hans rygg ifall adolvsson får honom på fall. Bengtsson-brothers har fan snart WWF-bältet i Tag Team
Chuck D:
If you don't stand for something, you fall for anything
Harder than you think, it's a beautiful thing
Användarvisningsbild
Off
Chosen

Inläggav poser » tor mar 04, 2004 21:22

Jag ska låna hacksaws planka och slå ner adolvsson med.

Gods fingerprints
Användarvisningsbild
poser
Unique snowflake

Inläggav adolvsson » tor mar 04, 2004 22:07

Jag har sett Spider-Man, I know all the moves. Ingen wrestler i världen har en chans mot mina skutt-o-slag-manövrar. Yee-hah!
Well, I like to eat cheese. And I sometimes like to think of cheese…How it came to be. The magic thing is that there’s just, you know, a cow. And then there’s the grass and the sunlight, and then here comes the cheese…It’s kind of amazing. - David Lynch

Blogg | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Användarvisningsbild
adolvsson
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Inläggav Off » fre mar 05, 2004 5:53

Goldberg plockar di alla dagar i veckan!
Chuck D:
If you don't stand for something, you fall for anything
Harder than you think, it's a beautiful thing
Användarvisningsbild
Off
Chosen

Inläggav caffeineaddict » tor mar 11, 2004 10:37

För att komma tillbaka on topic... finner någon annan det lite oroande att varken Alan Tudyk eller Ron Glass nämns i någon av artiklarna om filmen? Förhoppningsvis är det bara en miss (måste man inte ofta lämna ut ett visst antal namn till tidningar och mediaservice när man meddelar att en film är på G? Är inte nio pers som spelar huvudroller då kanske lite mycket?), för det vore sorgligt annars.

Om det tyvärr är sant, är det ändå intressant (och ovanligt för en sci-fi) att Serenitys besättning kommer vara mestadels kvinnlig helt plötsligt.

- VEEP

Användarvisningsbild
caffeineaddict
Tyrolerhatten

Inläggav poser » tor mar 11, 2004 10:39

Dom måste vara med annars är det pungspark.

Gods fingerprints
Användarvisningsbild
poser
Unique snowflake

Inläggav caffeineaddict » ons mar 17, 2004 10:36

Det här är nu bortplockat från sin originalsida uppenbarligen (ta det som ni vill), men det verkar som om Joss & Co. letar efter folk för att fylla följande roller till filmen. M.a.o.: spoilers!

All roles open to ethnicities (except River at 10). PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[THE OPERATIVE] A Government agent, The Operative is thoughtful, a little removed, with wire-rimmed glasses and neatly trimmed hair, wearing a suit too nondescript to be a uniform and too neat to be casual wear. An expert martial artist, assassin, investigator and tracker, who moves with the fluid grace of a killer and speaks with the eloquent sophistication of a very intelligent man. Cool in his strategic planning but a bit feral when provoked, The Operative is on a headlong collision course with a rogue ship full of renegades and thieves...LEAD

[MR. UNIVERSE] An unkempt young man, sleep-deprived, over-caffeinated and kinda sweet, he lives in an empty industrial complex on a deserted moon. Accompanied only by his lovebot, Mr. Universe is the ultimate information junkie, monitoring pretty much everything in the universe (hence his name) through a variety of video feeds and monitors. An old buddy of Mal, Mr. Universe knows he'll only hear from his pal if he's in mortal danger and needs a secret code -- or something -- to get him out of the latest spitstorm...LEAD/CAMEO 3 scenes.

[DOCTOR MATHIAS] 35-50. A cold man, more than a little satisfied with himself, Doctor Mathias is not instantly likable -- nor gradually, for that matter. He fiddles with the cerebral cortices of teenagers, and his pride in his questionable achievements has made him blind to potential ethics violations...9 speeches & 15 lines, 2 scenes

[MINGO & FANTY] 20s. A pair of young tough identical twins, whose social status is somewhere between gangsters and fur-traders. With accents that sound lower class British, Mingo and Fanty are indistinguishable from each other. Middlemen who handle stolen goods and keep the best part of the cut, they are the equivalent of the Kray Brothers of the outer rim of the galaxy. Intent on screwing Mal after his latest bank job goes badly awry, Mingo and Fanty have a quarrelsome negotiation with the cantankerous Mal, who wants to keep more than 60% of his haul. British accents are preferable but not a must...2 speeches & 8 lines, 2 scenes; 1 speech & 5 lines, 2 scenes

[SHEYDRA] A slightly older companion (40-45), Sheydra is elegant, likeable and well-spoken. She lives in a Companion Training House with Inara, and compliments her on her skill at training a new generation of consorts and courtesans. But her compliments fail to impress Inara, who is convinced that her latest crop of students are sweet, but hopelessly gauche and too undisciplined ever to qualify as true Companions. Sheydra tries to draw out Inara's reminiscences of her adventures with Mal...3 speeches & 7 lines, 1 scene

[TEACHER] The 30-50 female teacher of a group of highly gifted children, including 12 year old River, she is a soft-spoken, intelligent woman who tries to instill a belief in the virtues of The Alliance in her students...2 speeches & 11 lines, 2 scenes

[DOCTOR CARON] 40-60. female scientist (think Jane Goodall), Doctor Caron is seen as a hologram. On the desolate planet of Miranda, Doctor Caron leaves behind her hologram as an urgent message to future explorers...6 speeches & 3 lines, 1 scene

[LENORE] Early-mid 20's; A mannikin like lovebot, she is the sole companion of Mr. Universe, and lives with him on a distant and isolated moon. Dormant while Mr. Universe chats with Mal, she ultimately passes along a secret message to Mal...1 speech & 5 lines, 3 scenes

[RIVER TAM AT 10] River seen at 10 years old, she is a very bright young woman with remarkable mental powers. Insightful and empathetic, she intuitively understands the frontier rebels and their quest for freedom...1 speech & 5 lines, 2 scenes SHOULD RESEMBLE SUMMER GLAU AT 10 YEARS OLD

[YOUNG MAN] A young tough, he is one of the hostages in the bank heist. Aggressive enough to think about shooting his way out of trouble, he foolishly pursues the bank robbers, hoping
to hitch a ride with them out of trouble...3 lines, 2 scenes

[ENSIGN] 20s. A young ensign aboard a spaceship, he ferries The Operative during his cross-galaxy pursuit of the Serenity...1 speech & 3 lines, at least 2 scenes

[GUARD] A young alliance bank guard on a far-distant trading station, he is an easily cowed greenhorn...6 lines, 2 scenes

- VEEP

Användarvisningsbild
caffeineaddict
Tyrolerhatten

Inläggav noike » ons mar 17, 2004 11:04

Jag vill se... Undrar om man kan ladda ner filmen lagom till helgen.
Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav caffeineaddict » ons mar 17, 2004 17:43

För er som har läst ovanstående spoilerblock: Låter inte Mr. Universe (särskilt med tanke på att han beskrivs som "cameo") som om han kunde spelas av Nicky Brendon eller Tom Lenk?

- VEEP

Användarvisningsbild
caffeineaddict
Tyrolerhatten

Inläggav Langtry » ons mar 17, 2004 18:31

Man kan ju alltid hoppas att Joss använder Tom Lenk för han var så bra som Andrew :)

That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo!
Användarvisningsbild
Langtry
Zeppo

Inläggav noike » ons mar 17, 2004 21:12

Vem vet? Han kanske har en större roll i åtanke till Lenk.
Wayne, Letterkenny.

Användarvisningsbild
noike
also cute and fluffy!

Inläggav AKS » lör apr 24, 2004 14:22

Okej, vad tror vi om Serenitys chanser att gå upp på bio i Sverige?

Det är lite dubbelt det faktum att ingen i Sverige (förutom oss som gillar genreshows) vet om att Firefly existerat. Det kan vara positivt eftersom publiken då inte är så medveten om att serien blev nedlagd (det kan ju få folk att tro att tv-serien var dålig). Det kan också vara negativt eftersom serien inte fått publiciteten efter DVD-releasen som den fått i USA och UK (antar jag: hey, fem pluss för FF i Empire Magazine!).

Som sagt, jag vet inte riktigt. Men den borde ju av Universal lanseras som nåt helt nytt (i alla fall här i Sverige där Joss Whedon inte alls är känt ute i stugorna) och Universal borde ju vilja att den går upp här.

Vad är era tankar kring detta?
Last.fm | Avatar av: B-F

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

A pit is not complete without a Freeman climbing out of it.
-- vortigaunt i Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Inläggav Peak » lör apr 24, 2004 16:07

Vi får väl sätta igång med en övertalningskampanj. Vatusan. Star Trek-filmerna började ju gå upp på bio igen efter massvis med år när filmerna bara kom hit till kalla norden på VHS.
//Peak
Sci-Fi Nytt / Sci-Fi Nytts Forum

Jayne: "Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin' into nuthin'...carry the nuthin'..."
Peak
Minion

Inläggav AKS » sön apr 25, 2004 1:48

Ja, det borde vi göra. Fast eftersom den inte ska börja spelas in förrän i juni (= trolig release under sensommar/höst/vinter 2005) så känns det inte som så stor idé att göra nåt nu. På Universal i Sverige (antar att det finns) så vet de nog inte så mycket om detta filmprojekt ännu. Får nog vänta till slutet av året eller när nu filmen är i nån sorts postproductionfas.

Hoppas i alla fall att den går upp och tror det nog också. Filmen har väl en mellanbudget och därmed borde Universal vilja få ut den i världen.

Och sen vill jag ha en ny säsong av Firefly!! Biofilmer vart tredje år eller så är inte nog!
Last.fm | Avatar av: B-F

Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-- Portal 2

A pit is not complete without a Freeman climbing out of it.
-- vortigaunt i Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Användarvisningsbild
AKS
Official Goddess

Föregående

Återgå till Allmänt om Firefly